Monday, November 21, 2016

Our Class Wiki - So Far


So far I have contributed to our class wiki under the following areas:

1.       Contributor: 
·         Education page- I have contributed to the education page by adding on a paragraph about new media as an educational platform.
·         Social networking page- I have added a paragraph about Facebook depression in the social networking page. In addition, I contributed to the already existing identity theft sub-topic in the social networking page.
2.       Page editor:
·         Religion page- I have contributed to the sub- topic Jews in the New Media. I have added some information about the app Waze.
3.       Graphic editor:
·         I have added a photo of the founder of Waze under the sub-topic Jews in the New Media in the Religion page. 
4.       Content auditor- 
·         Media in Politics- I have corrected some grammar mistakes and changed the layout a bit in the sub-topic New media influence during the Arab Spring under the Media in Politics page.



No comments:

Post a Comment