Monday, November 28, 2016

Next New

When thinking about what kind of new media is essential yet doesn't exist is pretty hard. In the last century we have come so far in regards to new media sites and platforms and it seems that every idea is already out there. I looked into what I would enjoy doing online and the only thing that came to mind was doing what I enjoy now; reading books. I adore reading books, just imagining my own world and the book's characters in it.  I believe the next new media platform should be an E-bookclub. It will work just like personal bookclub. The members will be assigned a book to read and will discuss it throughout their progress once a week. There will be an online interactive debate and everyone will get the chance to voice their opinions.
And the best part is- it will in in the comfort of one's home.

No comments:

Post a Comment